Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sweet sweet thing

I experienced a sweet sweet thing from Taihung, my love-love-lovely dog!
I went to shopping with Kara (another big shopper) after work today and back home at 11pm. As usual, my hubby fetched me at MTR station with my adorable dogs so we could have a walk with them (since we missed the time to let them play with their friends at 9:30pm at TKO swimming pool).
Everytime I will keep calling my dog's name when I met them and they will run run run and jump to me (*lovely! really love the way which dogs are welcoming others).
I was so tired tonight and I didnt have a breath to call them. BUT! I saw Taihung was running towards me from a kinda long distance and I pretended to be afraid of him and trying to runaway from him. I was deeply touched by the expression of disappointment from Taihung and the first thing came to my mind was..."how could I go travelling and leave Taihung Siupak alone...for few days..."
My hubby said Taihung kept looking at those gals passing by while they're waiting for me and may be he expected to meet me. (*sweet sweet)
Pet Dogs nowadays are very clingy esp mine cos' we really spent too much time with them when they're young. They're too dependent in some sense but also why we love them a lot. It's really worthy to have a pet!
## intended to shop for Miss 60 cos they're having pre-sale at Sogo but ended up we shop for bikini and lingerie...*sob sob.. we totally forgot what's our goal today!
Happy shoppin'!

No comments: